Chef Express S.p.A.
Registered offices: via Modena no. 53 postcode 41014 Castelvetro di Modena (Italy)
Share capital € 8,500,000.00 fully paid-up
Taxpayer’s code no. & VAT registration no.: 00876120213
Economic and Administrative Index no: MO-337532
Relating to the Hotel Guerro located in Castelvetro di Modena
In compliance with art. 13 of EU Regulation n. 679/2016 relating to data protection for natural persons with specific reference to personal-data processing as well as to the free movement of this data (hereinafter referred to as the “GDPR”), we wish to inform you that the Data Controller for the details you have provided is Chef Express S.p.A (hereinafter referred to as “Chef Express”) based in via Modena no. 53 postcode 41014 Castelvetro di Modena (Italy),
VAT registration no. 00876120213 Tel. +39.(0)59 754811 – Fax:+39.(0)59 754700.
PRIVACY STATEMENT IN COMPLIANCE WITH ARTICLE NOS. 13 OF EU REGULATION NO. 679/2016 (GDPR)
Should you wish to:
(1) send in suggestions or tell us about anything that happened at or relates to the Hotel Guerro, or otherwise, send in communications/information requests about our services or make a booking using the form on our website
be aware that in order to comply with your request or reply to your message (by corresponding with you), we must acquire your name, surname, telephone number and email address as well as any other details you might voluntarily provide. Therefore, if you wish to enter into correspondence with us, you will have to grant your consent to data processing by pressing the relevant button.
(2) receive periodic updates about our services and our offers/promotions (newsletters), Chef Express will have to obtain your consent which shall be provided beforehand separately, expressly, entirely freely, in specific format and documented in writing. Should you, as the data subject, decide to provide your specific consent, you will be informed in advance and made aware that the aim of the data processing is specifically to inform, promote and market in a broad sense. In the interests of total transparency, Chef Express therefore informs users of the consequences of providing consent to data collection; said consequences consist in periodical company newsletters being sent to data subjects who have given their informed consent and in the collection of data for statistical and market purposes. The specific request is made when you actively confirm your intention to sign up for Hotel Guerro’s newsletter after you have received an email with a link to click on. You can only be put on the mailing list after you have clicked on the link and provided due confirmation.
If you refuse to provide your data, we will be unable to offer you the newsletter service.
You are free at any given time to withdraw your consent for the newsletter by entering your email address onto the form found on this page and clicking on the words “Unsubscribe” As soon as Chef Express receives your request, it will promptly remove the data from the databases used to send you newsletters, after which it will delete such data.
The data submitted for the aforementioned purposes will undergo both paper-based and computer-based processing methods (automated procedures will also be used) so that we can deal with your request in case (1); send you periodical newsletters in accordance with your request in case (2).
The data will be processed by Chef Express in the person of its Designated Representatives for data processing (appointed pursuant to section 2 quaterdecies of Legislative Decree no. 101/2018) and its Data Processors (appointed pursuant to art.28 of EU Reg. 679/2016) as possible service providers, in conformity with applicable legislation (and therefore in accordance with all principles regarding fairness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of confidentiality and rights) and using criteria strictly related to the purposes described in this data-privacy statement.
- for any requests as per point (1), the Designated Representative for data processing is the Front Office in the person of the manager to be contacted using the same form found on the website;
- for the newsletter as per point (2), the Designated Representative for data processing is the Front Office in the person of the manager to be contacted using the same form found on the website.
For the sole purposes envisaged above, Chef Express may disclose your data to other companies belonging to the Cremonini Group of which Chef Express is also a part.
Special security measures will be taken to protect and keep your details safe; these measures will include using technical and organisational procedures aimed at preventing data loss, wrongful or unlawful use of data and unauthorised access.
The data will be stored on Chef Express’ premises and kept by the appointed data processors for as long as it takes to provide the service requested: in case (1) for a period of 12 months, in case (2) for a period of 36 months. After this time, the data will be deleted.
All the data-processing activities carried out by Chef Express will be entirely geared to achieving the purposes envisaged in this privacy statement.
You will be entitled to exercise the rights granted to you under applicable legislation at no charge whatsoever and at any given moment in time by using the form on the Site to send in a specific request. These rights include:
- updating/integrating, amending and/or correcting and/or deleting (partially or entirely) your personal details, or limiting the extent to which they are processed.
- Receiving confirmation that this personal data is held with our company and finding out how it was obtained and the reasons for it being processed.
- Withdrawing your consent to personal-data processing at any moment in time, although this does not change the fact that your data was processed lawfully for the time your consent was provided.
- Objecting totally or in part to any wrongful data processing.
- Lodging a complaint with the Data-Protection Authorities (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Receiving a copy of the details you provided and requesting that such data be sent to another data controller.
- Requesting at any time the list of Data Processors appointed as per 28 of the GDPR.
Chef Express has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) who can be contacted at the following email address: email@example.com